Application of Focal white Tooth Whitening Gel
- Take your Dentist Instruction on how to load gel into bleaching tray.
- Use no more then ½ of syringe.
- Brush teeth before application.
- Lightly adjust tray to cover all teeth.
- Remove tray after 30 minute.
- If significant sensitivity occurs stop treatment and consult your dentist.
- Clean tray with soft brush and cool tap water. Store tray in case provided.
- Do not use house hold bleach to whiten teeth
- Pregnant women should avoid
- Keep gel out of sun light/heat. Do not freeze
- Tooth filling and crowns do not response to bleach
- Food and drinks high in acidity may cause sensitivity
- Consult your dentist in regards of any question.
- Do not use tobacco products or eat while bleaching
- Teeth are naturally darker along the gum line. This area may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface and usually remain slightly darker.
- A small percentage of people may have sensitivity with bleaching. If this occurs remove the tray and consult your doctor.
- Food and drink high in acidity can cause sensitivity to teeth.
- If you have any side effect discontinues its use and consults your doctor.
- Coffee, Tobacco and other product can re-stain your teeth over time if this occurs teeth can be re-whitened with Focal White.
- Regular dental check-up and cleaning is important before and after bleaching to maintain big smile.
- In case of any query consult your Dentist.
- Store bleach out of sun light or heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not swallow gel or rinses. It does can be harmful.
Store as per instruction sheet provided in the pack